There are many Post-Secondary Scholarship and Grant opportunities for Arise students!
A scholarship or a grant, is financial support awarded to a student based on academic achievement or other criteria that may include financial need, for the purpose of continued schooling.
There are many types of scholarships – the most common being merit-based and need-based. It is money that does not have to be paid back, the more you apply to the better your chances are to receive help towards the cost of your continued education.
Scholarship opportunities are open to all of school district of Janesville students. The following list of scholarships contain eligibility requirements and applications for the specific scholarship. Most applications below have a student submission deadline of March 1st to be eligible for Fall funding.
- Lavern Anderson Memorial Scholarship
- George and Harriet Christopherson Scholarship
- Janesville High School Class of ’57 Scholarship **New**
- Janesville Multicultural Teacher Scholarship
- Janesville Woman’s Club Association Scholarship
- Mae Theisen Scholarship
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- JAREA - Kathryn Mary Swingle Memorial Scholarship
- Rubie McWilliam Scholarship Fund
- Rock County Agricultural Scholarship
- Ronald J. Jelinek Memorial Fund for Welding Education
- Wilson Rawls Scholarship
- Polish Heritage Club Scholarship
- WTS Transportation Scholarship
- The Johnston Scholarship
- National Society Descendants of American Farmers
- Rock County Genealogical Society